The Labor Department is anticipating its annual live webinar series, themed "Enhancing Worker and Employer Empowerment." We cordially invite members of the business community and the general public to register and join us for these educational sessions, scheduled every Wednesday throughout the months of October and November.
The sessions cover an array of labour law-related topics, including:
- Severance Pay and Termination of Employment
- Roles of the Labor Complaints Tribunal
- Online Temporary Employment Permit System
- Labor Complaints Management System
- Functions of the Employment Service Unit
Register: by using the link below or scan the QR code on the flyer to register for the webinars: